Followers

Friday, 7 April 2017

Challenge #7 Anything Goes

Hello everyone, we have a couple of announcements before we get to the new challenge. Firstly we have a new member of the team. Let me introduce you to Melanie.

Hi I'm Melanie or Mel and I'm a stay at home mom with 14 year old twins, one girl and one boy and have been married to a wonderful man for over 25 years. I have been paper crafting for about 11 years now and I love it. I mostly colour images with copics and colored pencils. Cards are usually my thing but you never know when a mixed media project may pop up.

The next announcement we have today is that after the great response we had last fortnight we have decided from now on all of our fortnightly challenges will be an Anything Goes themed challenge. That's right - you heard right, any kind of project with any kind of image will be welcome to enter our challenges from now on. 
And without further ado,onto the amazing projects presented to you by Cathie and the girls showcasing Morgan's images. For more information on any of the projects just click on their name to be taken to their personal blog.

Morgan Fitzsimons
Using 


1 comment: